Winter Dance Fest
Our Winter Dance Fest begins Friday, January 13th. This series of events is designed to help kick start your dance goals for the new year.
A one-time ticket purchase gets you access to six weeks of events, discounts, and prizes.
Here’s some of what’s included:
- Friday night Vintage Vinyl Party where we go back to 50s and 60s
- Two separate Dance Camps with ballroom pros Bobby Gonzalez and Victoria Brown, one with our extended Arthur Murray family in Fort Worth and the other where Fort Worth travels to us
- A special Jack and Hill event where you get to be the dance judge
- Another night out on the town with bonuses for those with a fest ticket
- Medal Ball where we celebrate the progress we’ve made the last year
There’s more! A ticket will provide entry into ongoing raffles. The raffles can be anything from a free private lesson, tickets to a solo showcase, free heats at future events, or even coachings. The more you participate in the fest, the more chances you have to win.
The fest starts soon so call or text us to get a spot!
Dates and times for the fest are at the bottom of this blog post.
Open on Mondays
We are excited to announce we will soon be open on Mondays!
Starting February 13th, our studio will go from being open from five days a week to six days!
Try out our group class that will be on Monday – the Interrelated System Class. In this new offering, we’ll teach core moves, like crossovers or swivels, that can be applied across multiple dance styles.
Looking forward to starting the week with you!
Full Winter Dance Fest Schedule
|Friday 1/13 @ 9:00 pm||Vintage Vinyl Party|
|Saturday 1/28 @ 4:30 PM||Arthur Murray Fort Worth Dance Camp with Bobby Gonzalez|
|Friday 2/3 @ 9:00 PM||Jack and Jill Event|
|Saturday 2/11 @ 1:30 PM||Arthur Murray Waco Dance Camp with Victoria Brown|
|Friday 2/17 @ 8:30 PM||Night Out on the Town|
|Saturday 2/25 @ 5 PM||Medal Ball|